I thought it would be helpful to create a page with all the resources that have helped me exponentially grow my business over the years and these are products and tools that I personally endorse so that you can cut short that learning curve.
Learn Digital Marketing
- Internet Lifestyle Hub: Get started by becoming a member of my community
- Digital Deepak Internship: Best Internship for Beginners
- Teachable: This is a fantastic platform for you to sell your own courses online.
- Graphy: LMS With Zoom from Graphy by Unacademy
- Demio: The Simplest Platform To Run & Host Webinars.
- WebinarJam: The most robust LIVE webinar platform that’s marketer-friendly.
- EverWebinar: My favourite automated webinar system.
- BuzzSprout: My recommended podcasting tool.
- Restream: Simultaneously stream on Facebook & Youtube
- OneStream: This is a tool I use to upload my videos to stream LIVE
- Vimeo: This is what I use to host all my videos.
- Searchie: This is my favourite tool to index all my content.
- Designrr: Create Beautiful ebooks and publishing on Amazon
Video & Audio Gear
- Samson Q2U: The best microphone for starters, can connect to laptop and mobile
- Logitech C922: The webcam that I recommend for all experts
- Sony A7M3: The camera that I use for all my videos and webinars
- Lewitt LCT 440 Pure: The microphone that I use on a daily basis
- HDMI Video Capture: This connects my camera to my laptop
- Audient ID4: This is the soundcard that sits on my desk
- MacBook Pro: Recommended laptop for experts & creators
- Lenovo S340: The Best Budget Laptop for Work and Home
- Lenovo S540: This is the Laptop I use. Pricey but you will love it if you spend a lot of time on your laptop
- Lenovo Legion: Premium Laptops for Travel and Work
Domains & Hosting
- Namecheap: This is where I pick up all my domain names.
- WPX Hosting: The fastest hosting server for managed wordpress on the planet. Period.
- Bluehost: The hosting recommended by WordPress
- Cloudways: Affordable Cloudhosting with Speed Optimisation
- Hostinger: Reliable and cheap hosting for starters
Blogging & SEO
- Astra Theme: This is the best theme that I recommend for my students
- Grammarly: The simplest tool for checking spellings, puntuation & grammar
- Elementor: The No.1 Webpage Designer for WordPress
Content Creation Tools
- OTTER – Convert Your Audio, Video & Zoom Recordings to Text (FREE – 600min/month)
- Canva – Create Powerful Content for Social Media, Ad Copy & Stories
Email Marketing Tools
- ConvertKit: This is what I use to build my email list and newsletters.
- Flodesk: I use this tool to send beautifully designed newsletters
Landing Pages & Lead Generation
- Swipe Pages: The #1 most classy landing page creator.
- ClickFunnels: the Ultimate Funnel Building System
- Typeform: My favourite form builder tool
- Elfsight: Wonderful Widgets on Your Pages Without Coding
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- Instamojo: Want to start selling products online in India? This is it.
- RazorPay: Love this payment processor too. Has better integrations.
- Stripe: This is one of the most-trusted global payment processors, now in India.
- Paypal: The most widely used payment processor on the planet.
Keyword Research & Copywriting
- VidIQ: My favourite YouTube keyword research tool to help me rank on page #1
- Ahrefs: A pretty awesome tool to check your top keywords and competitors
- Wordhero – My favourite AI copywriting tool that kicks butt!
- Google Adwords Tool: A tool to help you decide what keywords to use for your campaigns.
- Flick.io: – Hashtag Research and Optimisation Tool for Instagram and Social Media
Images & Photos
- Envato Elements: Download 5,913,358 royalty-free digital assets.
- Pexels: An awesome recourse for royalty free stock images
- Canva: The Best Tool for Social Media Post Design
- Placeit: The best place to create logos and mockups
Money & Finance
- YNAB – One of the best tools to manage your personal finances
- Mint – This tool intrgrates all your bank accounts into one place
- RazorPay Payroll – I use this tool to pay all my employees and partners
- Rebrandly: The #1 Link Tracking, Funnel Tracking tool that I use
- UseProof: This social-proof tool helps me boost conversions on my websites
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must-have.
- Collect Chat: This is a super awesome chatbot which you can use on your website.
- ManyChat: This is my favourite Facebook Messenger Chatbot.
Note: Some are my affiliate links. I make a commission when you purchase