Modification Date: 5 August 2021
Effective Date: 5 August 2021
Hi. Santosh Acharya here. Phylliform Innovation is a Company Registered as Proprietorship & Santosh Acharya is the Sole Proprietor.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Phylliform Innovation’s policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://santoshacharya.com, and other sites we own and operate.
I own and operate the following sites;
Please read the entire policy to make sure you understand our practices fully.
What Personal Data Do We Collect from You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. We process personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Opt-In To Email Course: Your name and email address.
- Waiting List: Your name and email address.
- Transaction: You name, email address, phone number, billing information and payment source.
- Submitting Questions: Your name, email address, and question.
- Lessons: Your name and email address.
- Facebook Group: Your Name and Email Address
- Telegram: Your Name
- Private Group: Your Name, email Address & phone number, city
What Is the Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
- Opt-In To Email Course: To provide you with information on the course in question and the topic in general.
- Waiting List: To let you know when a course or service opens or is closing.
- Transaction: To process a purchase you make with us.
- Submitting Questions: To answer questions you might have for us.
- Join Groups: To send you messages regarding books Pat has read and reviewed.
- Lessons: To send you lessons you are interested in.
What Legal Basis Do We Have for Collecting and Processing Your Information?
Our legal basis for each of the ways we process your data is as follows.
- Opt-In To Email Course: We will ask for your consent first.
- Waiting List: We will ask for your consent first.
- Transaction: We will collect your information as part of a legal contractual transaction.
- Submitting Questions: We have an allowed legitimate interest in providing a response to your questions and need to use your data to do so. We will not use the data for other purposes.
- Join Groups: We will ask for your consent first.
- Lessons: We will ask for your consent first.
Who Has Access to The Data We Collect?
We process and access your data as described above through the help of third parties that have the digital infrastructure that we do not and without whom we would be unable to provide our products and services including:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
- Customer service communication platform
- Contest and survey platform
- Email communication manager
- Marketing funnel providers
- Website management services
- Website design and programming services
These third parties have made contractual promises to not use your personal data in any manner we do not authorize.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
- third parties to collect and process data
International Transfers of Personal Information
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the reason it was gathered in the first place.
- Opt-In To Email Course: 36 months
- Waiting List: 24 months
- Transaction: Fifteen years for tax audit purposes. As per Indian Law.
- Submitting Questions: Five years
- Join Groups: 36 months from the date you cease your membership
- Lessons: 26 months
Your Right to Ask for Corrections, Erasure, And Other Actions
We want you to have control over your data. You have the right to see all the data we have for you, ask for the corrections to the data, ask us to erase the data, object to how we use your data, ask that the data be exported, and ask that we stop automatically processing the data in particular manners. Although we have certain rights to limit your control of data, we believe it is YOUR data so we will liberally comply with your requests whenever possible. We are not a data mining company trying to monetize your personal information. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
We want to emphasize that wherever we’ve asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. You can contact us.
Do We Transfer Your Data Outside the United States?
Yes. We are located in the India. Your data is collected and held here. We do not share or sell data to any third party.
Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, Complaints
You can contact us with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data by contacting us. If, after contacting us, you feel a privacy issue has not be resolved, you have the right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
Representative: Santosh Acharya
You can contact us by sending a message via our Contact Page or by sending correspondence to: Phylliform.com
Do Not Track Signals
Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we hereby disclose that we do not currently honour “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third-party sources.
California Eraser Law
If you are an individual under 18, a resident of California, and have provided personal information or content to us in some manner, you have the right to request the deletion of that information pursuant to the “California Eraser Law.” Contact us to make such a request.
Legal Disclosures of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the site.
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. As part of the compliance process, we may be required to disclose whatever information we have for you to a copyright holder who has submitted a complaint to us as a matter of law.
We have security measures in place such as Secure Sockets Layer protocols to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we or our vendors obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration. If we suffer a data breach, we will provide you with the appropriate breach notification given jurisdiction and requirements.
Third Party Websites
We link to other sites, but please keep in mind that we do not control the privacy policies of those sites. Make sure to review the policies of any such sites before providing your personal information.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Sale of Business
Should we sell this site or our business, your personal information will be an asset transferred to the new owner.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details:
Santosh Acharya – Email