Being mentally strong doesn't come naturally to most and if you are someone who is too sensitive at heart, do I have to say hi, my name is Santosh Acharya, and welcome to family oriented man.
You can be ignorant about your mental health or you can choose to improve and the fact that you are here is that you are concerned about becoming mentally strong. It is a set of habits that you can practice and become mentally strong. To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. Gautam Buddha once said. And knowing what you need to know is half done.
Let me start by telling you 4 resistances that can make you mentally weak
1. Putting things for later.
2. Ignoring your body signals
3. Pushing yourself through your insecurities
4. You're probably not caring for what's not working in your life areas
The 15 things to do that will make you mentally strong are one acquiring new skills.
1. Skills are not just for making money, but it also lets us redefine our way of living. A man needs three hobbies, one for creativity, one for making money, and one for maintaining health
2. Focus on your goals. Setting goals is one thing and being focused on your goal is another thing. Do not set your goals too low or too high. Set a long-term goal that will keep you inspired to make progress and set a short-term goal that will keep you gratified
3. Embrace anxiety. Some amount of anxiety is very common in Benz these days you only need to worry if your anxiety freezes you makes you numb. The method to overcome anxiety is called controlled exposure. When I was in kindergarten, I, along with my peers, used to practice jumping from the stairs. I think you must have done that. Every time we jumped, we climbed one more step to see whether we could jump from a better height
4. Make making connections The art of making instant connections, helping others. Occasional volunteering activities will boost your morale and make you feel good. Talk to elders whom you can help and understand their journey so far. It's important to keep remembering the roots you started from. Nostalgia is an emotional satisfier unless you become nostalgic very often.
5. Taking a challenge or adventure lets you be sporty and brings the best out of you. It will boost your endorphin levels. Endorphins are hormones your body releases when you feel pain or stress. They are all They are also released during pleasurable activities such as exercise, massage, eating, and sex. Endorphins help relieve pain, reduce stress, and improve your sense of well-being. Avoid overthinking. If you are habitual to overthinking, you are the fast grass cutter on the farm. You have to slow down on your thinking because most of the outcomes you think would never be real. It's like magnifying problems and forcing disasters. What if thinking is a method to strategically think, and it's also a war method now used in most boardrooms to avoid situational crises? But you cannot apply it to your everyday life. Let the events unfold day by day. Anyways, you can't even predict the next three hours. What's the use of thinking so much?
6. Accept change as it comes. Change is the only constant and resisting change is attracting problems. More the emotional quotient now more than emotional quotient now it's time for AQ adaptability Quotient. Adapt to change as it happens. Don't let the moments define you. Accept that you are human and mistakes can happen
7. Moving towards your goal is the only thing to focus on. But when you focus on the goal, don't be rigid on the method or the path. Sometimes it's OK to take the path nobody travels
8. Take decisive actions. Take fewer actions throughout the day. Make better actions. Actions that challenge you. Routine decision-making like what to eat, what to wear, and the daily goose should not make you feel low they because they are not productive enough.
9. Choose opportunities for self-discovery. Choose advantage. Choose Adventure. Take a quarterly break to some adventure events that will rejuvenate your soul. You choose nature. Nature, walking and camping are a good idea. If time permits, choose alternate methods of doing things. It will be a great experiment.
10. Rewrite your story. The story you keep telling yourself is probably not positive. Keep positivity in the story you tell about yourself. Rewrite your story to bring in creativity and a sense of humor to your tragedies.
11. Keep things in perspective. Do not blow up your finances. Do not overdo what you think you possibly can. Do not expect outcomes that are outliers.
12. Keep distractions away. Setting boundaries at home and office is a good way to start with practicing saying no often. Saying yes very often is a sign of FOMO. Fear of missing out. Anyways, you cannot be at multiple places at one time.
13. Self-care routine. Get into regular exercise, hit the gym if you can, or take a walk, run a mile, or do cycling. Whatever suits you. Find a me time at least once a week. Reflect on your general prompts and understand yourself. Eat right every time. Your energy affects your sleep, your health, and your wealth. Surprise your family. Take them. Take time to go out every week. It is a good practice to be with your family and participate in short events or maybe a stand-up comedy or sort. Practice meditation daily. Focusing on your breath is extremely important as your breath can remove toxins from your body. Promoting better blood flow.
14. Journey Journal your achievements Journal how you feel about your habits improvements journal ideas that can take you forward
15. Develop your curiosity. Develop your curiosity, and let your curiosity expand your mind. Learn what you feel curious about and don't keep it to yourself. Blog or teach what you learn to someone who is curious too few points of concern need to be uttered before we wind up.
You cannot develop mental strength without altering your routine. Mental strength is also about finding balance in your work and personal life.
Your habits either make you or break you.
Your attitude defines your altitude. If you think knowing is enough, then you're mistaken. Knowing and applying it to your life will make a difference
If you are someone who is struggling in life, it's all the more necessary to start implementing these habits in your life now.
Thanks for listening. If you happen to like this video, please like, subscribe, or share this video.